Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
About the Program
Python being the most sought programming language and most popular skill demanded in the field of data science, Python for Data Science Program is designed for the aspiring data scientist, the program will equip you with the knowledge of Python to analyze data to provide innovative insights and solutions, visualize data using the advanced Python libraries. This program will teach you, how to program in Python, analyze data using Pandas to solve complex problems.
Data Scientist is one of the highest-paid Job Profile in the world, this program is carved keeping in mind to make you a certified data scientist. The course has dedicated doubt clearing sessions and starts with the fundamentals of python so that even beginners can learn easily. To pursue this program only basic coding skills are required.
- Virtual Instructor-led course
- Quick assessments and multiple projects
- Dedicated Doubt Clearing sessions
- Access to Recorded sessions for the full lifetime
- Recognized Certification
- Real-time Projects
Course Duration: 30 Hours (4 – 6 hours per week, including doubt clearing sessions)
- Building Programs using Python
- Python fundamentals, working with data structures
- Python Libraries, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, TensorFlow, SciPy, etc.
- Data Visualization using Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Data analysis using Pandas
- Random forest
- Logistics Regressions
- Neural Networks
- Natural Language processing
- K-means Clustering and Linear Regression
- Programmers who want to make a career in Data Science
- Aspiring Data Scientist
Basic Programming Skills